Monday, March 25, 2013

Sublime Summer Whites transcend our small rooftop......













































How can you truly describe the summer whites? As I see all of them together, they are a collection of  jasmine varieties, gardenias, frangipanis, bleeding heart creepers, kanchon and kaminis and not forgetting the garlands of orchids. Yes, at the very first look, they appear to be just simple and very peaceful and serene. Under  the bright, hot sun, they stand upright or hang or even simply exist, without withering, but all so fresh and white. Even, the butterfly-like, white cosmoses are fluttering in the warm breeze, giving one a panoramic feeling, as if standing in front of a field of fluttering white cosmoses. As I left them, I was already tempted to come back again before the sun went down. I went back before the closure of the day, under the mild sun, to be truly overwhelmed by their abstract beauty. That's when I actually first came across the flowering orchid strands, I simply didn't notice my orchid corner during the day. In pastel shades of yellow and soft pink-white, hanging amidst the fresh sap-green, leafy background, they were simply enchanting. Then, I noticed that even the curry-leaf tree, attaining its new look was competing with the burst of whites, all around  it. Together, this entire collection appeared very transcendental, mystical and boundless. Some were simply magical as they spread their fragrance all around. Later, that night I went back for a walk under the starry sky. They appeared to be like when I saw them just before sunset, but now appeared simply magnificient, unsurpassing collection of beauty, ever so spiritual and their night fragrances much more stronger than that of the daytime. They simply sweep you on to a sailing ship away from the city's concrete conglomerate's physical bonds to a boundless, limitless, timeless journey, They truly set you free. Now, I realise why I love to visit them, feel their presence, their spiritual touch, a touch of heavenly bliss for all, young and old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment